JEE Advanced 2022 Registration to begin today: The last date to apply for the exam is till August 11, 2022. The last date for fee payment of registered candidates is till August 12, 2022.
Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay will start the registration process for JEE Advanced 2022 on August 7, 2022. Candidates who wish to apply for Joint Entrance Examination Advanced can apply online through the official site of JEE Advanced at jeeadv.ac.in.
The last date to apply for the exam is till August 11, 2022. The last date for fee payment of registered candidates is till August 12, 2022. The exam will be conducted on August 28, 2022, in two shifts. Paper 1 exam will be conducted from 9 am to 12 noon and paper 2 will be conducted from 2.30 pm to 4.30 pm.
JEE Advanced 2022: How to Apply
Candidates can apply online through the official site by following these simple steps given below.
- Visit the official site of JEE Advanced at jeeadv.ac.in.
- Click on JEE Advanced 2022 link available on the home page.
- Enter login details and fill out the application form.
- Pay the application fee and click on submit.
- Once done, download the confirmation page.
- Keep a hard copy of the same with you for further need.
The admit card will be available from August 23 to August 28, 2022. Candidates can check more related details through the official website of JEE Advanced.