Wednesday marks the seventh death anniversary of former President Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam. A large number of people paid tribute to him on Twitter. Their tweet shows that Kalam still rules people’s hearts. The kind of impression he has left is perhaps hard to forget. Bharat Ratna Abdul Kalam passed away on July 27, 2015.
New Delhi: Former President Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam has a different place in people’s hearts. Wednesday is his seventh death anniversary (Abdul Kalam’s death anniversary). His memories are indelible. Remembering the Missile Man, a large number of people paid tribute to him on the microblogging site Twitter. With this, Kalam started trending. Kalam’s death anniversary comes at a time when Draupadi Murmu was sworn in as president on Monday. At the same time, Ram Nath Kovind bid farewell to Rashtrapati Bhavan. Of course, the country has 15 presidents after independence. However, it is difficult to compare the kind of impression Kalam left. Perhaps that is why he was called the People’s President. Abdul Kalam was the eleventh president of the country. He won 9.22 in the 2002 presidential election against Lakshmi Sehgal. He won by getting 884 votes. His term of office was from July 25, 2002, to July 25, 2007.
Who was Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam?
Avul Pakir Jainulabdeen Abdul Kalam was an Indian aerospace scientist who served as the eleventh President of India between 2002 and 2007. He was born and raised in Rameswaram, Tamil Nadu, and studied physics and aerospace engineering.
APJ Abdul Kalam spent the next four decades as a scientist and science administrator, mainly in the Defense Research and Development Organization (DRDO) and the Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO). He was also intimately involved in India’s civilian space program and military missile development efforts.
APJ Abdul Kalam became known as the “Missile Man of India” for his work in the development of ballistic missiles and launch vehicle technology.
APJ Abdul Kalam’s Death Anniversary: 5 Motivational Quotes from Missile Man of India
1. “Dream, Dream, Dream. Dreams transform into thoughts and thoughts result in action.”
2. “The best brains of the nation may be found on the last benches of the classroom.”
3. “Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough.”
4. “Be Active! Take on responsibility! Work for the things you believe in. If you do not, you are surrendering your fate to others.”
5. “Determination is the power that sees us through all our frustration and obstacles. It helps in building our willpower which is the very basis of success.”